I made the yummiest dessert today that I just had to share with everyone. I sort of made it up as I went. We decided to call it Moose Poop. Moose, because we were explaining to the girls the three different uses for the word moose/mousse. Poop because... well, once finished, it totally looks like poop. LOL LOL LOL But it's so yummy!
- 1 can organic coconut milk
- 1 dropper full of Vanilla Cream Stevia (or regular stevia with vanilla extract)
- 1 tablespoon local raw honey
- 1 rounded teaspoon cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup raw almond butter (or any nut butter of your choice - macadamia nut butter would be wonderful)
Warm the can of coconut milk by setting it in a bowl of warm water for about 5 minutes. It will liquify quickly. You'll probably need to do this to your natural nut butter too.
Combine all ingredients in a blender and mix thoroughly. Blob into a container of your choice and freeze for about 4 hours. If you freeze it too long, it turns as hard as a brick so only make what you will eat right away. 3-4 hours is perfect though.