- 1/2 cup extra virgin, organic olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 large tablespoon of raw honey
- 1 clove garlic
- dash of salt
- 1 teaspoon to 1 tablespoon pepper (your preference)
- 1 small handful organic cilantro
Blend all ingredients (I have the same blender she uses in the video - Magic Bullet) - LOVE IT.
This salad dressing was absolutely fantastic!!! I didn't have any persimmons or cheese so I only added chopped bosc pears with a spring salad mix. Absolutely fantastic and both of my little girls devoured theirs!
I use a local raw honey called Guilmette's Busy Bees from Bellingham, WA.
I just love Lucy Lock from Mercola.com. She is a patient of Dr. Mercola's and does all of his recipe videos. I thinks she's humorous to watch and I love her accent. :) Enjoy!