Sunday, March 11, 2007

Michael Savage - Healing Children Naturally

Yay! Michael Savage (a.k.a. Michael A. Weiner) just published a new book titled "Healing Children Naturally" that comes out the end of March/early April! Michael is not only a fantastic political guru (I subscribe to his podcast!), but he is also an expert in nutrition, following most of the principles that I follow. Politics and Nutrition in one book! I can't WAIT to order it!

http://www.savage-productions.com/healing_kids_naturally_covers.html

And since I'm on the topic of books...

The Global Warming book great, but it's SOOOOOOOO BORING. While I totally understand that side of the issue (that global warming is natural, nothing to get worked up over and happens every 1500 years), does the book have to be so DRY? OMG... I usually read in bed before going to sleep and can barely make it through an entire page without nodding off. So maybe it'll be a while before I post another Global Warming blog - who knows when I'll finish that book! But I do love what I've read so far - love the FACTS and SCIENCE that backs up the theory.

BTW, here is Michael Savage's info on Global Warming. He's even holding a "first ever" Global Warming skeptics conference! http://www.savage-productions.com/global_warming.html

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails